NO PRE-MADE SCRIPTS
MUST BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE IN ENGLISH FLUENTLY
SOMEONE WHO LIVES IN US/UK IS PREFFERED BUT NOT REQUIRED
MUST UNDERSTAND EXACTLY WHAT I NEED
This site must be a fusion of both [url removed, login to view] with a very smart event listing feature, a social networking site.
Using the most current technologies for example:
ROR – Ruby on Rails
The look of the site should be very similar to [url removed, login to view], we love this site layout, design, and overall simplicity.
Most importantly will be a control panel where I can delete and add members. Change ratings. Send out mass emails, site messages. Change featured members. View IP addresses. Ban IP addresses. View when someone has last logged in, their activity. Add and edit events. Ability to add administrators in two levels.
1. The main page should be a login screen and a tour of what the site has to offer.
2. There will be 6 separate types of members?, you can sign up as
3. In regards to accounts, everyone will have somewhat of a stamp on their profile to show what they have chosen to sign up as AND there should also be a way that I can enable their accounts as Verified which will tell people that this member has been verified and is flagged as Real.
4. Ability for members to create quizzes, questionnaires etc.
5. General stuff like, inbox, edit profile, edit photo albums (unlimited picture storage), message board, rating from 1 to 10. (allow to turn ratings off), top girls, top guys, member search, advanced member search, my school, by city, by zip code etc.
8. All members should have a bulletin board, favorites friends, top 8,12,16,20 friends
9. All members should be allowed to set their profiles to private
10. Ability to create groups , where they can choose that everyone is allowed to join or if they have to be invited.
11. Ability to post messages on other member profiles, which members will be allowed to choose if only their Entourage (favorites) list can post or if everyone can. Default setting will be that everyone can message them.
12. View the status of their sent messages.
13. Have pre-defined layouts for member profiles, which they can change in their edit account.
14. Tagging pictures with member names (on approval of tagged member)
15. Ability to block specific members from viewing their profiles or contacting them.
16. All members will have a box on their profile called Spotlight, they can spotlight a member on their profile with a testimonial, and this must be approved by the member being spotlighted.
17. All members should be able to easily delete comments on their profiles, pictures, tags, ETC ETC.
18. The site will have an event section where I will upload photos of events that have been done for my site, members should be allowed to tag themselves in those photos and it should appear in their galleries.
Members should also be able to add themselves to a guest list, only I will see their real names so I can add them to the guest list + whichever amount they choose however all members will be able to see which username is attending such event.
19. I will have a section on the website for articles, so there should be someplace where I can upload articles and feature them.
20. Members will be able to share URLS of videos, etc via their profiles.
21. Ability to search members by email address to see if your friends are on the site and able to send out mass invites by importing their contacts list.
22. ALL URLS, All text, All profiles MUSSSSTT be SEO friendly!!!
The site needs to be very secured, and needs to have a complete CMS on the backend that is easy to use and easy to understand.
The site MUST MUST MUST have a web 2.0 look the best example I can give you is [url removed, login to view] we want pretty much an exact clone with additional features. When I say clone I mean the look and feel and technology. I do not want an exact looking clone of what they have done. I hope that makes sense. The site needs to be dynamic, and have all to cool bells and whistles like [url removed, login to view] anything less is not what I'm looking for.
If you are serious about taking on this project please send me samples of your work. Along with timeline and total cost.
NOTE: DO NOT BID UNLESS YOU UNDERSTAND THE PROJECT. DO NOT BID UNLESS YOU HAVE RATINGS!!!! TO ALL THE PROGRAMMERS WHO SIT THERE AND BID ON EVERY PROJECT WITH "Yes Sir WE Can Do it" and HAVE NO CLUE ON WHAT YOU JUST BID ON, YOU WILL BANNED FROM BIDDING ON ANY FURTHER PROJECTS I POST.