I need a professional and honest php programmer that can help us complete the last few remaining task on our new venture. Please do not bid if you can't sign a non disclosure and have msn (phone would be great but not required) do not bid if you can't start work and complete the task in 1-2 days tops! We want a professional. If you can't handle this task please don't bid and waste our time. My feedback is excellent and I pay fast. Don't ask for cash up front. We we will do escrow providing you can at least prove to us doing at least 1 minor task listed below so that we are certain you know what you are doing.
The remaining to do list:
) LOGIN at the top header doesn't work ( It needs the code implemented into the login fields)
2) Lost Password show the strange long email .. it should show the email that we request
3) Registration- The fields we have are perfect for us but we have no method of tracking their information in the admin. We do but it's limited due to us adding new fields. We need to be able to also see the new comment field boxes we added. It shows some details but not all details. Like shirt sizes etc.. we give them away to people - also if you look at the address comment section when you start typing an address it isn't aligned right. But we should be able to look in the admin to see all their details.
4) On the Top 100 gamer tags if it adds more then 15 gamer tags it starts pushing the page down. I will add a bunch of names so you can see what I mean, it also works in IE but doesn't work in firefox. There is suppose to be an admin for this but we don't know where it is.
5)Our contact page is working but one of the links isn't setup right and I need to make sure it's sending from the right email
6)The search gamer tags should pull from the forum usernames. Because the way our site is written when you sign up it automatically signs you up on the forum as well :)
7)The edit details the address form isn't letting the address align right on the sign up page and in the members control panel if they want to update their information
8) Our past programmer who worked with us removed all the $ signs and decimals because we converted the site to a point system instead of cash. We found that there is about 5-7 pages that need to be corrected with to correspond to the other pages on our point system.
9) If you click in the members control panel Register for a Tournament. It wants to take you to paypal when all it should do is deduct the points which it does but considering we removed the $ and converted to points it's not set right. It does this is a couple places.