We are looking for top-notch private tutors to teach Korean business language to finance professionals within our global investment bank. We enable our tutors to set their own rates and connect with multiple motivated students within our institution.
Tutoring will be both in-person and remote. In-person sessions take place in midtown New York City.
Tutoring is the ideal job for students, graduates, those who want to be self-employed, or anyone wanting to earn extra money during the evenings or weekends. We are looking for motivated and passionate people to teach Korean - mostly focused on learning the basics from the scratch and being able to speak in business settings.
The ideal candidate profile:
- Must be Korean native with proficiency in business-level Korean speaking
- Must be fluent in English (being bilingual in both Korean and English would be a plus)
- Must be available for in-person sessions in midtown New York City
- Can motivate and inspire adult students within both in-person and remote settings
- Can be flexible with hours - mostly late afternoon or weekend classes expected