PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IS YOU CANNOT WORK PHYSICALLY AT OUR MONTREAL OFFICE.
Looking for a Freelance Labview Developper to work at our Montreal Canada office.
Tasks to be carried out :
• TestStand + SQL: Traceability of versions of sequences of tests, configuration files and Vi libraries
• Generic test sequence which, depending on the scanner product number, will launch the correct TestStand test sequence (Sequence Version Manager)
• Installation system of the sequences and libraries on a test bench
• Manage the functional test type in the report naming
• Build a Vi doing recording information in the database and in the reports
• Saving the version of the sequence in the report and in the database
• Build a manager for Calibration of date in our Test product
• Reorganize Vi in libraries
• Replace Excel file product definition usage by a SQL database tables
• Build a database consulting tools , to consult the reports saved in the database