We are Traffic Fox LTD ([login to view URL]) and we are based in Bulgaria, we specialise in PHP programming and hosting.
We have a closer partnership with Amendo AS ([login to view URL]) - a Norwegian company delivering POS systems.
We have a very fun and laid back environment. We joke around a lot, we don't take ourselves too seriously (?), we are energetic but we know when shit gets serious and we need to settle down.
We love working with new technologies, and always having the latest version of the software we work with.
We also love exploring new technologies - and playing around with everything from different languages (Node.js, Python) - to different database types (Neo4j, Cassandra, MongoDB).
━ What we're offering
- Flexible working hours. Work from home, on days or nights. Communication and deadlines are what matters - not working 8 to 5
- We are small and growing. By joining us now, you will make a large impact
- Ability to grow into a more management position and manage other developers, rather than always be a programmer
- Generous paid vacation policy and flexible working schedule
- Agile working environment with flexible working hours and location, career advancement, and competitive compensation package.
- Competitive salary and bonuses for performance
- Salary can be paid out weekly in the start until we build trust that you get things done, and you build trust that we pay on time
- Paid time to work on projects/ideas you come up with
━ Your skills
- Minimum 5 years PHP experience
- OOP/PHP 7.x
- Extremely fluent with Laravel, and you know how to fully utilise its power
- Able to follow specs, MVC pattern, and common Laravel principles
- HTML/CSS (SCSS)
- Wordpress and WooCommerce experience (admin and programming)
- Experience developing SaaS style applications or public API's
- Able to write clean and well-documented code
- Able to jump into a project that is already ongoing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with ability to communicate effectively with clients
━ Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with us on programming and developing our main applications (all built on Laravel)
- Self-manage time and resources to maximize personal productivity
- Follow instructions and extrapolate for lack of definition based on best practices
- Create webshops for our clients, as well as customize them (programming may be required)
- Be able to take a specification and help to plan how to build it
━ Hiring requirements
- No agencies or companies. Only individuals.
- You may have other projects during the start phase, but we expect you will only work with us over time. We want a relationship which will last years
━ Big pluses!
- Often available. Not nescessarily working, but able to answer a quick question on Discord
- Linux/CLI experience (we mainly use CentOS)
- Docker experience
- Setting up and managing cloud servers
- Mac user
- Use Discord
- Have a good eye for design
━ Some of our projects which you will take part in
- We are building a platform for customers to sit in a restaurant, and place orders online. Complete with a Laravel-built backend for them to fully manage their shop and orders
- Growing an anime/gaming-focused Discord server and building bots for it. 1k members so far!
- A complete backend solution for a point of sale system
- A tracking/analytics application for webshops using Node.js for data transfer, MongoDB for storage, Elasticsearch as the search engine, and Neo4j to build smart recommendations
- And lots more!
42 freelancer chào giá trung bình $12/giờ cho công việc này
Hi, I am fullstack developer .I have very good knowledge of all required skills. Kindly Contact us via Chat for further details and clarifications. Thanks and Regards!! Sawan