__________What is the website?__________
It is a community website based around a mobile video game. It will feature:
- Videos (both YouTube and a local on site video player, we can use a default one)
- A large wiki for the things in the game
- A message board very similar to Reddit
- Features for content posters to post guides, news, and videos
- Multiple tier list tables which can be sorted
- Website stats so that allow me to optimise the site. Also stats will be available for those that post on the site.
- And more!
__________What skills do I require?__________
- A freelancer with a good reputation.
- Someone skilled and experience with Laravel, PHP, and HTML.
- Basic database skills (we will most likely use a SQL database).
- Intermediate SEO skills (structured data, optimised URLs, canonicals, fix dynamic urls, html tags, etc)
- Very clean coding, site needs to run lightning fast on desktop and also on mobile devices.
- Mobile/various screen size optimisation
- Site needs to be very secure. I will ask skilled hackers to hack the site when testing.
- Maxed Lighthouse scores all around
- Someone who I feel truly understands the scope of the project and the amount of work involved. It's a very large website and will take even the most skilled of coders a very minimum of a month to 6 weeks.
__________What work is required?__________
The website will have 725+ pages, however, 700 of these pages will be wiki pages. There's actually less than 50 custom wiki pages, and so 90%+ of these 700 pages can be made using an IF/else statement, so the panels (which the text and images are on) are all the same size and in the same positioning (or adjusted with the if/else statement). The only thing that needs changing is the text and most of the images on the panels.
I am happy to do the admin work for the wiki pages and take this off your shoulders, which should save you a lot of time as you don't have to do the admin work for the 700 wiki pages!
There will also be hundreds of tooltips too. All of the tooltips will be the same format and design, with only the text/images that require changing. The size of the tooltip may need changing too but I'm sure you can just code it to adjust to the amount of text. The image size, text size, and title size of the tooltips will remain the same.
__________What stage is the project at?__________
I have all the .PSDs done (apart from a few). It is available to start instantly. I have all the text ready for the wiki pages and the tool tips. I also have a detailed (85 page) Google doc which explains the site, almost like an instruction manual. It's available to view here:
[login to view URL]
You can also see some of the .PSD files of the site here: [login to view URL]
Here is a reference site which I want the responsiveness and feel to match (I also took inspiration from their design): [login to view URL]
__________How much does this project pay?__________
My absolute maximum budget is $2000. It is not much considering the magnitude of the work involved, that being said, if the person I hire does a good job (which I assume they will), I will hire them to update and maintain the website for years to come. Additionally, if they can develop mobile apps, there will also be the opportunity to make an app for this site as well, likely within the next 6 months.
Look forward to hearing from you!