Leading securitization, assets repack and structured finance provider is looking for a Legal Executive to support the company with its business transactions.
Your key responsibilities:
• Providing comprehensive legal support in relation to each transaction.
• Drafting and reviewing transactional legal documents on each deal (structured transactions) including but not limited to loans, equity subscriptions, pledges of collateral, guarantee agreements.
• Reviewing and preparing project financing agreements.
• Working with in-house and outside counsels as required.
• Working as general counsel as required.
What qualifications and experience do you need?
• Master Degree in Law from a leading law school. Master Degree in Law & Business Administration would also be beneficial.
• Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills in English. Additional languages like Spanish are a plus.
• Legal and Business English both spoken and written. Native / bilingual level.
• Corporate lawyer with a major in commercial law is a plus.
• Excellent negotiating and legal drafting skills, technical, commercial and contractual experience.
• Solid communications, organisational and analytical skills.
• Ability to clearly explain legal risks, develop sound mitigation strategies and find acceptable and innovative commercial solutions within acceptable legal and risk frameworks.
• Knowledge of the financial markets. Project finance experience (real estate, infrastructure projects) would also be beneficial.
• Enjoy working in an international team and able to strive in a start-up environment.
• Flexibility and ability to work professionally and accurately under pressure and challenging deadlines as well as to prioritize your tasks.
• Strong Excel and Power Point knowledge and skills.
You will be liaising with a really experienced and international team of securitization and structured finance experts and key executives with successful start-up know-how united.
Location: Spain / Ireland / Europe. Flexible: remote / in house work.
Contract type: Contractor
Business Area - Industry: Structure Finance
Job Functions: Legal