We are looking for someone great at USA law (especially for state Nevada where our company is incorporated) that will write us a bulletproof contract / agreement for our programmers. It should have everything that is needed for balanced contractual relationship and be friendly with Nevada law. Its a long-term contract from programmers side, not a one-time job, becouse we want that they will work for us on the project a few months minimally. I hope you understand.
- the programmer is a web programmer (like PHP programmer, SQL knowledge and so on)
- he do the work in it´s area at it´s own expense
- he has instructions what to do on the project and we are hiring him hourly
- we will pay him to his bank account at least once per month, according spent hours
- we do not want to employ him as an ordinary employment contract, becouse he do not work at our office
- he will correct the bugs he made for free
- is is working on the specified projects only
- hourly rate is fixed with a motivation bonuses according to meeting deadlines and his level of skills
- it must have bulletproof NDA part with heavy sanctions, becouse we care about the know-how and we prefer to have this NDA agreement at a separate paper (so it will be signed twice, in the contract/agreeement and NDA as is, I hope you understand why we required that)
- the programmer is not only from USA country (and it can be, but cant depends on that = we are working with people around the world)
It should be maximally 4 page document each, not more please. We do not want to write a book :-) Just a bulletproof contract/agreement, not a bible.
If you bid, please tell me your experience with this kind of work, tell me at least 5 references of companies you work/worked for and something interesting that you know that can help to award you this job.