Need help in creating a private placement memorandum (PPM) in the United States as a domestic PPM. PPM is for raising the equity for a large hotel and retail proposal in the Southwest United States.
I need someone who understands Private Placements well so we can create our PPM for $20,000,000 US. Total project is $100,000,000 and we can break escrow at $5,000,000. Structure will be having a General Partner own 1% of the Limited Partnership and the investors own the other 99%.
Will also need help in writing up the Operating Statements for the two entities involved, the General Partnership and the Limited Partnership.
15 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $1525 cho công việc này
Hello I am an experienced legal writer and law graduate. I can provide you with the Private Placement Offering Memorandum you need. Please contact me with details. Thank you
Hi there, This is Adam Parson. A native English speaker experience legal writer from US . I have checked the project brief. I need more information regarding this project. Kindly invite me for further discussion.