Đã Đóng

Need Probate Lawyer expertised in LLCs in Washington State

I need a Probate Lawyer expertised in LLCs in Washington State to review an Operating Agreement.

The Operating Agreement is for an LLC that my Mom's friend owed 90% of, her son owned the other 10%.

I need to know whether based on this Operating Agreement (and amendments) if the LLC goes into Probate or if it does not. I will send the files privately after hired, it will be a 1 hour or less job. If you can talk and answer questions that's best too.

Kĩ năng: Pháp lý, Hợp đồng, Nghiên cứu pháp lý, Viêt văn bản quy phạm pháp luật, Kế toán

Xem nhiều hơn: washington state defamation, cities washington state, american coed washington state pageant, washington state copywriters, washington state coed pageant, grant writers disabilities washington state, washington state american pageant, start defamation lawsuit washington state, pageants washington state, how much to hire a lawyer to write up a legal agreement in washington state, need graphic artist in washington state, review the mom project, do i need a permit to build a shed in washington state, do i need a permit to build a deck in washington state, do you need a permit to build a deck in washington state, washington state capital projects advisory review board, do independent contractors need a business license in washington state

Về Bên Thuê:
( 2 nhận xét ) Dartmouth, Canada

ID dự án: #31595578

6 freelancer chào giá trung bình $50/giờ cho công việc này

(236 Nhận xét)
8.1
(82 Nhận xét)
7.3
Walma

Hello there.I will review the operating agreement and give you legal advice on whether the LLC will go into probate or not, taking into consideration the laws of Washington and the US. I will do this in a professional Thêm

$50 USD / giờ
(5 Nhận xét)
3.9
rushabhmeru

Hello, I am Rushabh Shah, I am a Chartered Accountant from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and I have been working for clients based globally providing Bookkeeping and Accounting services to various In Thêm

$50 USD / giờ
(1 Nhận xét)
2.9
(2 Nhận xét)
1.7
irfanui

Hey, This is Mohammad Full Stack Legal Writing, Accounting, Legal Research, Contracts and Legal Developer. Your Project Title is Need Probate Lawyer expertised in LLCs in Washington State Right? Sure You have come to t Thêm

$50 USD / giờ
(0 Nhận xét)
0.0