I have an interesting link building project available for someone. I have roughly 25 sites, and I would like to add 50 one-way links to each one. What makes this interesting is that the sites fall into just 4 categories:
- videos/video clips
- games & activities for children
- advertising resources
I don't care if the links are generally sourced on the same pages. So in other words, it's just a little more work than adding 50 inbound links to 4 sites. That should save a tremendous amount of time and should be reflected in your bid. Also...I would like to repeat this same work (with links from new sites, of course) every 2-3 months...but am staggering them so as to appear as natural as possible. Thus, if you do a good job the first time, I will most likely be knocking on your virtual door for the repeat work as well.
That being said...all the standard guidelines apply:
- One way non-reciprocal links only, no link exchanges
- All links must be permanent
- No link farms, link directories, article submission sites, forums, guest books, blogs or spam sites
- No sites banned by Google, or blacklisted/spam sites
- No hidden text links
- Link page must have a recent Google & Yahoo cache (30 days)
- Must be manually submitted (no use of automated software, i.e., Zeus or Arelis)
- Link pages must be related to the theme of my site by page subject or content
- Links must be from different Class-C IP addresses
- No more than 20 outbound links per page
- Links must contain our target anchor text and link to index page
- Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, etc.
- Page must not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and the anchor text must not contain the rel=nofollow tag
- Links must be on a PAGE with a Google PR of at least 3, not just a PR3 site
- English websites only
- Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted
- Only one link to my site per domain will be counted
- Links should not be from adult, pharmacy, illegal, adult, gambling, violent, hate-based or other bad neighborhood sites
- Links should not be noted as "sponsored links", "sponsors", "donors" or any other notation indicating this is a paid link
- Links should not be acquired as a result of participation in a link trading/swapping program
- Links should be followed by a short description of the target website also containing related keywords
- No sites with lots of pop-ups will be credited
- No freely-hosted web sites will be credited (i.e., geocities, tripod)
In other words, only ethical work will be accepted. This really shouldn't require further clarification.
You may not spam other webmasters with automated queries - make sure each request is individually submitted and personalized. If we receive valid spam complaints from others than this agreement will be voided.
I will expect you to provide a spreadsheet with the list of all new link URLs acquired. I would like you to use common sense and we both will not need to go through the such.
Payment will be placed in escrow, to be disbursed upon validation of all reported links. You will need to replace any links that cannot be validated. And links which cannot be validated for obvious reasons will count against the likelihood of future work from us.