We need link building services. We do not require any on-page SEO at the moment. Let me explain some more.
We are looking to outsource a LOT of link building to a 3rd party. The main concern I have is that whoever I outsource to is very, very careful and achieves only quality sites.
I note that one of your previous clients used the following requirements. These are very similar to what we're looking for, except our topic is LOGO DESIGN, GRAPHIC DESIGN, LOGOS, CORPORATE IDENTITY, and we're negotiable on toolbar page rank and only need 20 links.
"DO NOT OFFER DIRECTORY SUBMISSIONS OR ARTICLES
I require 50 PR5+ links from RELEVANT pages about home based business.
1. Need 50 one way links, PR5+
2. Links Directories will be ignored.
3. Links must be permanent, free, one way/non-reciprocal and static.
4. Links should contain the target key phrase as a text hyperlink .
5. The actual link page and the home page must both be PR5+.
6. All links must be FREE and shouldn't appear in a paid links slot such as: "sponsored" links, advertisers, links, ads or any other slot links that will show the search engines. URL must not contain 'links'
8. Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, etc. Page must not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and the anchor text must not contain the rel=nofollow attribute.
9. Link pages must be cached by Google within the last 30 days.
10. No FFA, guest books, links within forums, links within newsgroups or links farms, Links from link exchanges, commercial web rings or link exchange programs and no more than 20 outbound links on each web page (where link is placed).
11. One link per domain, all from different class C IP ranges
12. Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted.
13. All links should be listed in a spreadsheet so I can verify them.
14 Payment will be made by Escrow, that will be released once I have verified the URL, PR and IP address of all 50 links. I will require any links that do not meet ALL of the listed conditions to be replaced."
Currently have have approximately 12 clients on the books that we are doing SEO for. We also own 35 domain names ourselves. We are not only looking for a once off project, we want to build a relationship with somebody we can trust to do a quality job for us.