The links will need to be from relevant websites, in this case, search engine optimisation and pay per click related websites.
In addition we require that you adhere to the following guidelines:
1. We require PERMANENT one way links, PR5+ (Let me know how many you can provide and bid per link).
2. Bids to submit to Web/Links Directories, PR News Release, Blogs, Forums or article sites will be ignored.
3. Links must be permanent, free, one way/non-reciprocal and static.
4. Links should contain the target key phrase as a text hyperlink.
5. The PR of the actual link page (not a links/resources page) should be PR5+ and not the homepage of the site.
6. Links must be deployed over a 1 month period to avoid any search engine penalties, but if you need more time then this will be ok.
7. All links must be FREE and shouldn't appear in a paid links slot such as: "sponsored" links, advertisers, links, ads or any other slot links that will show the search engines. URL must not contain .../links/
9. Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, etc. Page must not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and the anchor text must not contain the rel=nofollow tag.
10. Link pages must be cached by Google within the last 30 days and not from a site penalized or banned by Google or that seems to have incurred a Google penalty
11. No FFA, guest books, links within forums, links within newsgroups or links farms, Links from link exchanges etc. and never participate in any commercial web rings or link exchange programs, from bad neighbourhoods (porn or other offensive websites) and no more than 20 outbound links on each web page (where link is placed).
12. One link per domain, all from different c-classes/different IP's.
13. Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted.
14. All links should be listed in a spread sheet so I can approve them.
Thanks in advance. Previous examples would be appreciated.