Technical SEO Expert (Keyword Research, Content Organization, etc)
We are looking for someone who lives and breathes SEO, specifically technical analysis, keyword research, competitive research and content structuring (hub & spoke, snippets, etc), to help us:
Our Website- [login to view URL]
1. Research long tail keywords for which we can create excellent content and rank at the top of Google
2. Create post outlines for our writers, which will give them everything they need to write compelling, long-form blog posts
3. Report on our organic rankings every month, so we can see how our blog posts are performing
We need an SEO expert on our team to own our organic strategy and to work with our writers and link builders, so we can significantly increase our traffic.
We're looking for someone to work with us on an ongoing per month basis. To be considered for this role, you should:
● Have previous experience increasing traffic 3-5x for an established website (i.e. a website that's 1-3 years old with tens of thousands of organic visitors per month)
● A strong understanding of all SEO aspects, from keyword planning to content structuring and link building
● Be able to thoroughly research competitors to determine which keywords they're ranking for, exactly how they earned those rankings and how we can do a better job than they are
● Be able to put together a plan to grow organic traffic quickly, backing the plan up with clear monthly reports that show progress in the SERPs for our target keywords
You can be anywhere in the world. The hours you work don't matter, but you need to be an SEO expert who has "been around the block" and implemented high-growth strategies for multiple clients.
Please don't apply if you're new to SEO or don't have experience driving 10,000+ visitors per month to your client's sites from organic traffic using white hat SEO strategies.