Hi there. My name is Thomas Chen. I'm from Beijing, China. I've been working as a news editor for years and now I'm starting a media & translation company which will focus on providing services to Foreign companies and individuals who wish to make gains in the Chinese market.
As I'm starting from scratch, I need help finding my target clients.
For anyone who can link us with people that will need my services, I will pay a certain amount of commission (ideally 10-15% of the contract), but please be aware that the commission will only be paid once the contract between me and the client is signed. Preferably the client should be based in Beijing.
The services my company offers are:
· Translation and Interpretation - From most languages to Chinese and vice versa
· Advertisement/Video shoot and post-production/Visual Design/Animation
· Social Marketing
· and more
Our advantage includes:
· Budget friendly - as a startup, our main focus at this stage is to build up the client base, so we will
charge with very very reasonable price. (plus, labor cost in China is comparatively low.)
· Ease of communication - all of our staff are proficient in English, and we have a solid base of
translators who can deliver quality work.
· Streamlined workflow - we are professional cameramen, editors and designers, strong as
individuals and even stronger as a team.
We are looking for serious bidders, only bids starting with GOODDAY will be considered.
PLEASE don't place bid if you DO NOT already know someone or some company in China that may need our services, thank you.
As many of us will have timezone differences, I may not answer your msg promptly, please have some patience.