100 links to a sports nutrition retailer. All links must come from themed websites with a home page of minimum PR4 and links page of minimum PR2.
02) Links must be permanent, which remain active and not disapear after a few weeks.
03) Links should be search engine friendly and must be manually submitted.
04) No link farms, forums, directories, blogs or comment submission, strictly no FFA's, pharmacy, illegal, porn, violent, or hate-based sites, guestbook’s, classifieds, dynamic links, spam sites, or generally black hat links.
05) All links must be indexed by robots and may not be blacklisted by Google/Yahoo.
06) One link per IP/domain.
07) The linking page must have less than 25 outbound links.
09) Link pages must be static (No string parameters, session ID's etc.).
09) Links must contain our target anchor text, or keyword variations thereof.
10) All links must be indexable by Googlebot and may not have any page restrictions like rel="nofollow", [url removed, login to view] blocking, framed or cloaked pages, flash pages etc.
11) Link page must have PR2+ and a recent Google cache; no less then 30 days old.
12) No hidden links. All links must be visible and readable.
13) No sites using dynamically generated links, MouseOvers or other PageRank-hoarding tricks.
14) Staggered deployment of the links to avoid any penalties: Don't place all links at once.
15) All links should be free and not paid links.
16) All links shouldn't appear in a paid links slot such as: "sponsored" links, advertisers, links, ads or any other slot links that will show the search engines that it is a paid link.
17) All Links have to be on sites, which are NOT penalized or banned by Google.
18) No use of Automated software (e.g., Zeus, Arelis or others).
19) Links Must be from different, geographically diverse, Class-C IP Addresses.
20) All links will point to one domain.
21) Links from websites that already contain a link to our site will not be counted.
22) Links may be DMOZ links, .gov and .edu sites given payment bonuses.
23) I reserve the right to cancel any link if not found suitable.
Must provide an excel sheet with clickable links to the page the link is on so I can verify. If work is good then this will be an ongoing job for other sites as well.