I need a person to help me, persons who reply in general template answer will be REJECTED.
I have one OpenVox 4-port PCI card with 4 FXO modules,
I want to make a fax server that will do the following things.
1. Archive the incoming and outgoing faxes in PDF format in the shared folder.
2. Suggest an API for sending
3. have a way to extract details from incoming faxes, ie. Telephone number, Company name(sender name), time/date, number of pages
4. Must be on an ubuntu OS
1. Setup Asterisk
2. Setup Hylafax
3. Configure it as a faxserver:
a. Make two fax extensions to connect regular fax machines and use the two lines for outgoing and store the outgoing faxes (in PDF) that are sent from those two fax machines and stored on a location on the server ( I need this because I want to store my outgoing faxes from the regular fax machines.)
b. Setup incoming faxes to be stored in PDF format and stored on a location on the server
4. Setup Avant-fax to work on this setup
Allocation of ports
0 Line (FXO)
1 Line (FXO)
2 Fax machine 0 (FXS)
3 Fax machine 1 (FXS)
I believe this requires about 4-5 hours max to set it up. So, 5 hours charged at 40 USD/hour is 160USD plus another 40 USD for job well done I think is enough. If you think is not enough, find someone else.
Thank you for your interest.
5 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $210 cho công việc này
I will configure your server for faxing using avantfax and hylafax along with your fxo modules. Includes saved incoming and outgoing faxing and user accounts.