See attached document
We need to implement a two-step dialing system using Asterisk+ SIP. The purpose of the system is to receive calls from an outside VoIP switch and pass the calls to an IVR System. The dialing system needs to then navigate the IVR system and re-transmitting the called party number.
The call flow will be as following:
• An Access Number (chosen from a database) is dialed to the outbound leg.
• When the call is answered by the IVR system, a PIN number is dialed via DTMF.
• The IVR System will authenticate and then prompt to dial a destination number
• The outside VoIP Switch sends a call into the Asterisk.
• The system re-transmits the number to the IVR System.
• The call is established.
• The Answer Supervision is generated when the call is answered on the outbound leg.
• Dual Processor Dell 1950
• Centos or any other OS you suggest
• SIP in & outbound
Được trao cho:
8 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $1519 cho công việc này
Hello, I am an rhce certified 3 year experienced system administrator i use to do the same tasks in my office. Now i am available 24hours please let me know if you need my assistance.