We need a very small and simple c++ service for Linux with serial communication support.
The application must be a prototype, that we ourself can complete. So it just needs to contain basic functionality, this is not a complete application.
These are the requirements:
- Must be an eclipse cpp project (c++) called myapp
- Target platform is Ubuntu [url removed, login to view] 32 bit
- Must start as a service with this command line "service myapp start"
- Must stop as a service with this command line "service myapp stop"
- Must restart as a service with this command line "service myapp restart"
- Four functions must be available in a class for serial communication:
open(string port, baudrate, databits, stopbits, parity, handshake) (target mode is 9600, 8, 1, n, no handshake)
write(char* txt) - writes the txt string to the port
char* read(int timeoutMs) - reads whatever is present until timeout, return null if nothing is read
close() - closes the port and frees any resources
- All source files/scripts needed for above must be developed.
These are the complete requirements, no more is needed and we will complete the project ourself, but ofcourse the above should work 100%. We estimate it will take approximately 2 hours for an experienced c++/linux programmer.
We need this as soon as possible.