We are looking for someone who can link up remote databases to execute regular/nightly updates to one central database (MySQL on Linux) from various operating systems (mainly Windows and Linux) and database platforms (e.g., MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MS Access, etc.). This will require matching up different data structures to fit the data structure design of the central database (intent is to use Pentaho Data Integration / Kettle to do this). It will also likely require the occasional in-person visits to those administering the remote database systems.
- experience with Linux and (to lesser extent) Windows Server
- experience with SQL and database systems (preferably more than one)
- ability to write batch jobs for Windows and Linux environments
- experience using sftp
- ability to make occasional in-person visits to administrators of linked database systems
Additional skills that would be appreciated:
- ability to administer a Linux server with MySQL and sftp
- experience with Pentaho Data Integration / Kettle
- experience with Apache and PHP
Prepared to offer competitive compensation based on skills and experience. Looking for 10-20 hours per week for 2-3 months, starting around end of April / beginning of May.
18 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $1894 cho công việc này
I work 5 year sisadmin in greater Belorussian telecommunication company. I administrate linux OS's (RedHat,CentOS, UnixWare) Windows. Have work experience with perl, mysql, apache and other. I shell help you.