· Candidate with 5+ years of operation/support experience with at least 2year of experience in supporting/ administrating AEM application/environments.
· Demonstrated ability to install, configure, maintain, upgrade, troubleshoot, repair, and support Adobe Experience Manager (AEM/CQ5).
· Support of AEM/CQ5 infrastructure with load-balanced, replicated and fail-over capabilities.
· Installation / configuration / maintenance of Apache webserver and Dispatcher module configs.
· Ability to monitor Adobe Experience Manager/CQ5 infrastructure and provide both proactive and reactive support, problem management and root cause analysis.
· Implement best practices for infrastructure configuration, migration/deployment and backup.
· Integrating Adobe AEM 6.x/AEM with external applications like LDAP SAML etc.
· Support application deployment into the Adobe Experience Manager environments, configuring application needs, deploying code/content, troubleshooting and performance tuning.
· Understand and participate in change control and change management processes.
· Should be able to work independently or with minimum guidance.
· Experience in troubleshooting production environment issues and working closely with Development teams
· Experience with AEM administration, including user permissions, synchronization, sling, auditing, reporting, and workflows.