I've got some software that I'd like to sell to multiple customers. The software is completely browser-based and written with php, Ajax and js. The database is mariaDB. I plan to sell the system to multiple customers as a Saas solution.
The system is configurable, so that all customers access the same code but modify the way it performs by modifications to a configuration table (via a config screen). A few modules may have to vary for each customer (an example may be printing settings) but for the most part they’ll share the same code
I have built a test server in OpenBSD and installed MariaDB and nginx, and have copied across my test system and database. I’m currently using this for testing. I have already got some help from a freelancer to do this but he has gone awol so I now need someone to finish off this project for me. I'm an experienced IT professional with intermediate Linux skills, but still learning OpenBSD.
I've decided to switch to Ubuntu and a lot of the documentation which I have is now not relevant so I'll need to modify it to work with Ubuntu.
There’s a variety of bits and pieces yet to do, which I need a freelancer to help with. The key is :
1. Convert the documentation and make sure that I can follow the same steps to install OS, database, nginx, ssl on Ubuntu with similar config settings to what I had in OpenBSD.
2. Going through how to run server backups on the databases
3. Make sure I know how to apply updates – os patches, security updates, software updates.
4. Other maintenance and monitoring – discuss a best option for any monitoring tools that should be used (such as Nagios or MRTG).
5. Urls – current my test system url is [login to view URL] But I need my website on [login to view URL], my test system on [login to view URL] and customer's websites on subdomains such as [login to view URL] or www/[login to view URL]
6. Set up redirects – from [login to view URL] to [login to view URL]
7. Email is not working from my test system – so this needs to be enabled/fixed.
8. Install and configure wordpress for my website hosting.
9. Work out issue that I have encountered with cron jobs not running php scripts (probably just my lack of understanding of how to run php from command line).
10. Getting emails hosted on my server/system.
29 freelancer chào giá trung bình$580 cho công việc này
Hi, I have experience in server configuration .I will help you in configuring server,scheduling back ups,implementing securities,cron setting ,email configuration and all. Please discuss once. Thank you