A 10 min project for those who know what they are doing - we will pay $30 for it. This should be literally fewer then 5 lines of bash script code.
Basically we are trying to setup a whitelist filter as a manual entry in /etc/ufw/[login to view URL] that would allow us to only allow traffic from a specific IP address. What we need:
- to create a new user defined chain *whitelist* which gets parsed and displayed correctly when running iptables -S
- to create rules allowing traffic from a single IP address, say [login to view URL], in that chain
- the rules to be persistent after reboot
- we do not want to migrate to either iptables or firewalld, the solution will need to be using ufw-framework
- rules will need to be run before any user rules listed in /etc/ufw/[login to view URL], and in fact prevent those /etc/ufw/[login to view URL] from executing if the packet is not from the above IP. I.e. we need to DROP the chain before it reaches [login to view URL]
- spawn your own Debian 10 VM on your own infrastructure
- write a bash script that accomplishes the above
- the payment is made when we can replicate your solution on our own VM
- we are short on time, so if your script does not work after 2x attempts on our end, we are gonna reward the project to the next bidder
1 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $30 cho công việc này
Dear, I have vast experience in System Network and security fields please let me know if you require my services. May we build a better relationship in this project.