For phase one of a project, we have three phases.
This is for a large scan software program.
Phase one is a test case, when this works you can also work on other phases.
> Develop a UI Board + Database
Use one or multiple server or SBC Linux terminals output in UI Dashboard + (encrypted) Database.
With backend of dashboard:
- Backend function one: set LAN / WAN IP address of server / SBC.
- Backend function two: set API IP address (for multiple servers / SBC's).
> Create an API + Database
API must be created with data from the (encrypted) database, API will be located on a local server / SBC that is connected with a LAN / WAN.
There is a need of Python or C-code Dashboard program for Linux.
1. Output specific terminal data in a database
--> After scanning data software + terminal
2. Database data must be SHA-256 encrypted
3. Database must be operational on device (running local)
--> Local on a Linux machine
4. Dashboard uses data from database
5. Dashboard must use functions
6. Start / Restart function on Dashboard
--> In-house we have the output of the terminals.
You will work together with your developers.
7. Import when required additional API data
--> Video camera API
--> Object recognition API
8. Add text input field
--> For additional information per scan (start / stop)
9. Login functionality
--> Timestamp logging during a login
10. Create new user
--> User management in database.
It is important that as this is phase one, other phases must continue on this design.
Documentation is a must.
Must be ready in one week.
Budget phase one: $200 - $250