I'm looking for someone, who is able to help me out and work with me together on serval webprojects, where core things are to created, developed, reserached, programed and so on ...
- For that i need someone who meet the following requerements (and maybe some more)
- php 4.x, 5.x, 7.x core coding in precedural oldscool way with inplace things ... (I dont use OOP, classes, frameworks and so on, i always build my own bases in the classic way ...)
- mySQL 4.x, 5.x (I still dont use mysql 8)
- knowledge in technical details of rootservers with debian (security releated handling of account data and so on, so he dont crash it or leak data ... )
- having and knowing how to use tools for doing it, like putty, winscp, and others ...
- knowing of details in webhosting (as sample when i say use http / use ssl port, ... 'xyz' .. you should know whats mean ... )
I place at first only a small budget, because i'm now runing around here serval days, had serval freelancers and all was running in disaster or simply finally didnt meet the minimum requirements to work from scratch. So please see this one offer as a test to find someone, who is able to work at the level, i'm working.
( The budget for the real projects later is even higher.)