As we have already agreed on.
- Clear documentation, step by step
- Discuss with me or email me the third option you mentioned or the best configuration/solution for my needs to see what works best for our needs.
- Install and configure Zabbix server and Proxy v4.2
- Configure MySQL database for partitioning and provide the script you mentioned to delete historical data.
- Configure both Zabbix and Proxy servers properly for the best performance and efficiency.
- Configure Ngnix, https, and add three timezones.
- Must have SELinux enabled, enable encryption between Zabbix server and Proxy.
- Review all the configurations, network, system and anything else that can improve the overall system. Treat it as if it's your own system.
- When all this is done, we will leave it running for a week to see the performance and if there is any issues we need to fix. Advises are needed, I hire many smart people like you to tell me what to do.
I will be working with you directly to assist in this process, and I also have an IT that I can borrow if I'm not available. My IT will assist in accommodating the remote access and applying the documentation on the production server that you will be providing, I have 12 Zabbix Proxy boxes and he can follow your instructions configuring them.
First: when you accept the project $300 not released.
Second: When all is delivered and completed $300 released.
Third: After everything is done, we will wait for 7 days to test and check everything is working properly and there are not issues then all the remaining payments will be paid.
- SSH directly to the Zabbix server, 24/7
- SSH through Anydesk or Teamviewer through another computer for Zabbix Proxy(s), 24/7 with a prior notice for us to get online
We will work with your schedule and availability, I will need a prior notice so I can make sure we are there to provide access to the proxies.
This will not be an hourly billed project, it will will be a fixed price of a $1000 and all payments will be done through Freelancer site. I can work with you everyday and night to get this done soon.
If this sounds good please let me know, if not then maybe we can work on something else in the future.
If I'm missing anything or If you have any questions, you want to take a quick look at my current Proxy configurations and logs let please me know. Thanks!
Được trao cho:
Hello, Thank you for submitting your project. I really feel that my Zabbix knowledge and passion suits your needs for us to successfully finish this project.