i need a cpp program to be compiled in GCC in Porteus Linux Distribution.
Porteus Linux distro can be downloaded for free at [login to view URL], 64bit KDE version.
a) use same distro
b) you need to provide [login to view URL] where X represents number of program that is written down below, from 1,2,3 and so on
c) program should be in text file with cpp file extension, easy to read and editable, with as simple and short code as possible
d) i need command what to type to compile it to program that will work in linux
REQUEST FOR NEXT SIMPLE TASKS:
1) program to display "Hello world"
2) if i press key "s" it should display "S pressed"
3) if i press key "ENTER" it should display "ENTER PRESSED"
4) this 4th program should display current time
when i press key "R" it should display again current time in another line then it should display also in third line "time went by:" in form HOURS:MINUTES:SECONDS how much time passed from start till keypress
5) this 5th program should display current time, then in second line it should display variable that is set - current time plus added 1h and 2minutes and 3 seconds to it
6) this program should open TXT file c:\[login to view URL] with contents "abcdefgh" and display contents on screen by reading char by char untill end of file
7) this program should save TXT file c:\[login to view URL] with contentsof char variable "abcdefghijklmnoprstuvz" and display contents on screen by reading char by char untill last character or length of char
8) this program should create char array char and set all chars in for loop.
first dimension goes from 0 to 10 and it can be red or blue.
then by for loop it should display each value on screen.
9) this program should clear screen.
Được trao cho:
This is would take me longer to install the distro then it would take me to write the code. Also any reason for the "c:\[login to view URL]"? C:\ is usually a windows thing.