Before explaining, we want to be very clear that we're a Web Agency and we're looking for long term providers that are affordable and also very experienced with lots of years working on hosting environments. Very honest people, if you do this fine we will give you more tasks of other projects, since we're a web agency based in WordPress and WooCommerce and have multiple clients / projects. We're in the initial high growing moment, and our needs will be every time more aggressive.
So we're still looking for a company that make things fast with reasonable prices and also that bills us by minutes.
== General requirements for any freelancer in this kind of tasks
- Have a good english (we also talk portuguese and spanish, just in case you use any of this languages).
- Available to talk via voice in some special cases, where explain is 10x times faster than writing down.
- You must have very advanced skills and experience in Virtualization and web hosting systems.
- You must know how to handle the most used hosting apps and control panels, like SolusVM, Virtualizor, Proxmox, and also control panel like Plesk, CPanel, directadmin, Centos Web Panel, centminmod, etc.
- You should know well OVH platform model, so we don't have to go explaining how those systems work.
- We want freelancers that fixes issues in minutes, not in hours. At least 10 years experience per area.
- We want you to bill us in minutes, since we will give you multiple tasks on same or different projects, then would be good to make a monthly payment or maybe make prepayment hours. All this if you show us u're good, of course.
- We want you to be guru in optimization for large WooCommerce sites, where every cache layer is ultra important.
== Tasks for today
- We're moving to ProxMox from other virtualization platforms and will need to move just 3 VMs, one large cPanel server (400GBs) from a SolusVM box to a new Proxmox server
- We need you to configure proxmox cluster via VPN (SoftEther)
- We need you to check variables and performance for next nodes coming up
- Help us to implement HA in proxmox, explain the possibilities with OVH servers connected internally to 500MB OVH/OVH
- Enable NAT in Proxmox
- Resolve and auto remount NFS remote volumes when DYN IP changes without breaking the connected VMs or server NFS volume. Another option is to work with VPN connection, but we're worried about the throughput and performance of the vpn transfer rates. So we're studying the option to implement
- Implement LXC
- Give us support in the future for Proxmox issues / emergencies
Please bid one single hour, as we will pay any hours needed.
We need very experienced people with systems, Hosting, linux and virtualization.
Also will be important that u're available in a large range of hours in the day.