Troubleshoot a firewall issue
Thanh toán khi bàn giao
I am looking for someone to help troubleshoot a connectivity problem between my mautic platform and my zimbra email server. There seems to be some kind of issue connecting from mautic to the mail server. For whatever reason the telnet is blocked and I cannot connect from mautic itself. I have checked csf and added ignore rules for the ip's inbound and I'd have assumed the smtp port must be open because we have other email clients connecting so I'm not sure what the issue might be.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong knowledge and experience with software firewalls
- Expertise in troubleshooting connectivity issues
- Ability to analyze error messages and detailed descriptions provided by the client
- Familiarity with different software firewall configurations and settings
- Excellent problem-solving skills to identify and resolve the issue efficiently
- Analyze the error messages and detailed description provided by the client
- Identify the root cause of the connectivity issue
- Provide recommendations and implement necessary changes to resolve the issue
- Ensure the firewall is properly configured and optimized for connectivity
- Test and verify the connectivity after the issue has been resolved
If you have the necessary expertise and experience in troubleshooting software firewalls and resolving connectivity issues, please submit your proposal. Please include relevant examples of past projects and your approach to resolving similar issues.
ID dự án: #37471409