Basically need step by step instructions on how to build and install yocto image on beaglebone green wifi.
Something of the sort - but need to talk with you before listing exact details - we have a few questions.
This project will create detailed instructions (line by line) for:
- Latest stable Debian
- Beaglebone green wifi (must be this model)
- Yocto latest version (or latest supported for beaglebone)
- suggestion of using SystemD vs sysV - which is better?
- All peripherals must be working (wifi/bt, eth etc)
- Custom yocto layer with hello world binary compiled and loaded onto the image ??
- Flashing instructions
- Instructions for the above
- Support if i can't build and test the image using the instructions required
- Payment after I successfully boot and test the image
8 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $597 cho công việc này
Hi there, please leave a message on my chat so we can discuss the budget and deadline of the project. I have read your project description and i'm confident i can do this project for you perfectly. Thanks . .