I have a website that uses some graphics I'd like redesigned to better reflect the image of the site (tough, no-nonsene, official, government-like feeling), as well as improve the color scheme and legibility of the text. (the white text on blue does OK, but I'd like to try to do better)
Attached is a zip with all the example graphic files and some graphics I've included as ideas for the redesign.
Here is a summary of the 3 graphics I need created:
1. Main website header graphic (included in the zip as "[url removed, login to view]") - the text and explanations are important.
2. A smaller version of the main header for use on sales pages where it's not good for a header to take up too much vertical space (for examples of what I'm referring to, look at the files called "new-header-small-size" and "new-header-big-size" - this new smaller version of the main header would include a small version of the Legal Secrets Report logo (for logo ideas, see files "logo-idea1", "logo-idea2" and "font-style-idea") and text that says "Legal Secrets Report" out to the side as in the top image in the "[url removed, login to view]" file. The logo would be on the left side of the graphic and I'm not yet sure what would go on the right.
3. Since the above 2 graphics would change the blue color scheme, then my signup form background PNG would need to be changed. The current one is "[url removed, login to view]" and an example of what the new colors might look like is in "form-background-color-scheme-idea" - see what I mean? The submit button is also included in the zip file.
In the process, it'd be nice if you could make things generally look better, stand out better, and of course be as easy to read as possible. I realize the text in the left box of the form-background is small, but it has to be to fit all the words in like that, unfortunately.
To see the current look, go to [url removed, login to view]
In your bid, tell ideas so I know you understand
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
PNG, JPG, GIF