I am looking for a logo designer. I am interested in working with an individual designer only - not a company, agency, or group of people.
The logo will be used on the web and in printed material. It must be clear even when resized down to a very small size. It must look good in colour and black and white. I will provide specific details about the logo via the private message board if I am interested in working with you after receiving your bid and viewing your portfolio of logo designs.
I will base my selection mainly on your portfolio. Please show me at least 5 examples of logos you have designed. Your logos must be designed entirely by you - no stock logos, no clip art - only original design work done by you.
**Please provide this info** (without providing this information I will not respond to your bid):
- Describe the process you go through to design a logo from start to finish.
- What kind of education/training do you have in logo design?
- Generally how long does it take you to design a logo?
- How many mockups/concepts will you present for consideration?
- What format/s will you provide the finished logo in?
- Are you available for communication by email and instant messenger?
- Are you interested in ongoing logo design work?
All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).