We developed a module for Magento CE 1.9.1 consisting of a grid that facilitates the bulk load of products to the cart. It is oriented to wholesale customers.
The idea is to improve the interface and make it friendlier to improve usability.
Changes to do are:
1) Make the grid can be used without the mouse. The most complex is the first field you're typing as a code to enter, will show the results in a list of divs.
2) Make it bigger color box so it reads full
3) You can copy the previous art, usually the same article requested in many colors. Grip the focus on the combo of colors.
Increase the lines that look of entry, whether the customer has to descend into the page to see them all. With this addition should validate that no product-lines with the same color.
4) If the customer writes the art that does not exist, you leave a little sign that says
5) Add the poster "Respecting the minimum unit of sale" as presented in the attached image.
There is a testing environment where you will be able to see the grid. If you find the art "01." you will see results. Search contained in each item SKU.
URL: [url removed, login to view]
User: fserbin@ [url removed, login to view]
Once you are logged in, the grid is in the order of header Note link to the right.
Including delivery date it requested budget.