1. Create registration on the cedcommerce seller portal to register id for the google analytics account.
2. When registering the google analytics account identification, the google analytics tags must be automatically generated for all pages on the seller's website. If you do not have the account, the tags must not be generated, only if the account exists. Tags are generated in Header. Documentation: [login to view URL]
3. Today we already have this registration, but it doesn't work, and it's not on the seller portal either. It is in the administrative area of magento 2 in store -> Settings -> Sales -> Google API. It is considered the site of the chosen scope.
4. A menu name called "My store" must be created -> Inside a subMenu called "Google Analytics";
5. I provide access to our server to get the job done.
6. Tanto o Google Analicts quanto o google console devem funcionar corretamente para o site, inclusive utilizando o mapeamento de produtos e categorias dos cadastros.
7. Both Google Analytics and the google console must work correctly for the site, including using the mapping of products and categories of entries.