We have a group travel startup called AmigoGo and we are looking to conduct a survey and make sure we get 300-500 respondents. We want to validate the current and future market need for group travel. These are the questions:
Market research - what questions would we want to ask to understand the market?
1. How many group trips did you take per year (pre-covid)?
2. Do you foresee to travel as a group less, the same, or more than pre-COVID times?
3. How much, on average, do you think you spend on a holiday (without counting your expenses on the trip itself; so only including things like flights, hotels, car rental, ferries, etc.)?
4. In the past, from 1-10 (10 being really painful!), how painful has it been to plan group holidays with friends/family/colleagues?
5. What are the top 2 biggest pain points you have felt when planning and booking group holidays with your friends/family/colleagues? (Open text field)
6. How have you generally decided, within a group, on things like dates, destination(s), travel and accommodation options?
7. Based on your answer to question 6, how painful has that experience been in the past? 1-10 ranking.
8. What devices do you use to search for travel and accommodation options? Mobile / laptop / mix of both
This needs to go out to respondents that travel multiple times a year (pre-covid).