I am looking for a price grabber program/script/java applet.
For example if you go to [[url removed, login to view]] (my site) you can search for prices using the search tool on the site by submitting a item number such as D7-2985. I would like to have the program search for any number of given items (aprrox 500) and search for the price not only on my website but number websites that are setup the same way and provide the output in a comma delimited file. Some further analysis would be to sort the items that we are lowest to the top of the list and then * beside the items where we are within 10% of lowest and ** where we are more than 20% from the lowest price on the competitor's site.
1. The List of items will be a text file
2. List of Websites to check against will be a text file
3. The output will be a comma delimited text file.
Need and program that will run on XP without any other software installation...Java could be installed I suppose.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).