We require an ambitious, analytical, hard-working and communicative sales representative for an e-commerce business.
You will analyse & select new products to add to the portfolio, open accounts with suppliers, negotiate discounts and place orders. You will be making a lot of cold calls and sending a lot of e-mails, and doing product analysis and research!
The following are essential for this work:
- Prior experience of Amazon FBA
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Ability to talk positively and politely over the phone and listen and engage with their needs
- Ability to write powerful e-mails
- Numerical skills and ability to use Microsoft Excel for numerical analysis
- Hard-working ethic and a drive to succeed
- Organised, self-starter with initiative, ability to work independently, plan and manage time
- Desire to learn
There will be specific targets to meet for number of products selected, accounts opened, and orders placed.
Days and hours: Monday-Friday, UK business hours (9am - 5pm), UK time zone.
Internet: you must have access to a reliable and fast internet connection with an unlimited data allowance.
Pay: $400 per month + Performance Based Bonus of $20 for every 10 new products added to our catalogue. (Successful reps add hundreds of products in a month so bonuses can be high.)
For successful applicants there will be a training / trial period of up to one week before the start.
If you meet the above requirements, please apply with a short video recording of yourself explaining your experience and suitability. Upload the recording as an attachment or just paste a shareable Google Drive link.
16 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $488 cho công việc này
it`s an easy project and can be finished in less than the determined time. I`m interested in your project pleas contact me to discuss the other details thank you
I’m a self-motivated, creative copywriter with five years of marketing and advertising experience, specialising in digital content with a keen interest in social media.