I need to contact the owners of 100 high-traffic blogs in the Internet Marketing area to make a proposition to them.
Your job will be to:
* Find these blogs using search terms on Google
* Eliminate inappropriate blogs (see below)
* Find the contact details (if any)
* Make contact (via email or a contact form)
* Keep a record of each blog contacted
Each blog must fit these criteria:
* It must be about Internet Marketing in general - not about one specific topic (e.g. SEO, Adwords etc.). However, Blogs about Affiliate Marketing are acceptable.
* It must be in active use: by that, I mean there must be least 4 posts in the last month
Any blog not meeting the above criteria will not count towards the 100 blogs (I will check these). At my discretion, I will either reduce payment proportionately or ? more likely - request that additional conforming blogs be contacted to make up the numbers.
Record keeping and communications:
- You must keep a record of each blog that you make contact with, using a spreadsheet that I will supply. The information to be recorded is:
o The date you made contact
o The URL
o The Name of the Blog
o Google search Term used
o Page on which you found the link
o How you made contact:
ï‚§ If by email, then the email address
ï‚§ If via a contact form, then the URL of the page containing the form
o Which Subject line you used (explained in the full instructions)
You must send me a copy of the tracking spreadsheet when you have contacted five blogs so that I can check the quality of the work. YOU SHOULD NOT CONTINUE UNTIL I HAVE APPROVED THE WORK! I will respond as soon as I receive the message, and certainly within 12 hours.
I will provide full details of the email address to send from, the message to be sent and other details to the successful bidder.
If this proves successful, I will most likely repeat the process for a further 100 blogs and so on until it stops working!
There is nothing complicated in this ? and it should be a simple task for anyone!