Looking for a talented writer to write high quality articles about "Emails: How to get organized"
Written on this topic - I need:
1) Three unique articles - each some [url removed, login to view] words
2) Three shorter articles - each some [url removed, login to view] words
3) Three short articles - each some [url removed, login to view] words
4) Five mini articles - each some 500 words
What I mean by quality, is that the articles must:
a) Be worth reading by providing useful information
b) No repetitive, useless fluff words to pad the article
c) Flow naturally, having clear sentence structure and of good quality.
IMPORTANT: All must be keyword optimized (10 - 15 keywords)
1) These articles need to be all original. You must NOT copy and paste or anything from
another website or have any unacceptable paraphrased content that violates copyright laws.
2) You must have very good written English skills. Only those who can write with originality and
have a reliable grasp of grammar should apply.
3) I need a writer with good work ethics and timely delivery.
4) Full copyright will be mine - these articles will become my property exclusively, and you will
retain no rights to them whatsoever.
Sample Topics to stimulate your writers creativity:
- You Are The Secret To Your Success
- Clutter Creates Chaos
- Get Organized Before Your Kids Grow Up
- There's Profit in Being Organized
- Do You Need a Personal Email Assistant
- Clutter Control
- How to Organize Your Email
- Organization - Getting Back To Basics
- Organization Tips - How to Get Things Done
- Organization Tips - How to Organize Your Computer Files
- Organization Tips - How to Set Up Your Email Folders
- Organize Yourself Otherwise Your Work Could Kill You
Please supply a sample article or a link in PMB!
Budget is $50, maximum
Experienced writers only - with at least 5 Scriptlance feedbacks of 10
Thanks for your bid!