We are a well funded startup providing secure cloud-based platform serving users in personal legal services, services related to government legal departments and commercial legal departments - ie. lawyers.
We will provide value to users by facilitating tasks like creating electronic forms and contracts and working remotely, by allowing easy coordination, tracking and management of these tasks through the web and mobile apps. This would increase efficiency, transparency, and therefore improve completion rate and service quality while minimizing errors and fraud.
We are operating on a SaaS subscription model.
We will need you to:
1. Be an expert in SaaS startup marketing
2. Conduct marketing research to identify industry trends and commercial opportunities
3. Develop and implement a marketing strategy according to objectives and budge
4. Give clear directions for marketing website copy and visual content
5. Advise on branding, positioning, communications and other marketing issues
6. Prepare detailed proposals and marketing plans
7. Track and evaluate the ROI/KPI in relation to marketing initiatives
8. Give direction to marketing efforts with the most effective methods and tools
9. Write reports with suggestions for improvements and new ideas