This project can also be registered as a few month part-time internship in Marketing and Communication in Korea
- around 10 hours per month (100 000 - 150 000 won),
- growth opportunity
- flexible hours
- work from home
We are a small startup located in MOSCOW that developed a digital product for Korean users and need a person who will support our Marketing team in communication with everything related to Korean market.
You will be guided regarding what you need to do and given specific tasks. However, proactive attitude, idea proposals and feedback on your side will be very appreciated. In general we encourage and support personal growth of our interns.
Your responsibilities will include :
- digital and phone communication with Korean test users of our product,
- communication with Korean bloggers that we may work with,
- occasional translations of PR articles,
- communication with print houses or similar type of organizations,
- maintaining social media accounts
- Native Korean level
- Advanced English level
- Responsible attitude
- Excellent writing skills (Korean)
- Overall good communication skills
66 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $12/giờ cho công việc này
Hi. My name is Victoria Song. I am a native Korean and currently studying in United Kingdom. I have studied abroad for about 8 years so I can socialise perfectly in both Korean and English.
Hello, I am native Korean but capable in English as you check in my profile. I just finished Master's degree and have good writing skills. This is my first bid but I will do my best.