HiJonalyn F., I've just seen your profile and I'll like to offer u my project. Are u interested?
Generate radio clippings on the platform [url removed, login to view]
RadioCut is a platform (web and app) that records radios all day and users cut segments to share on social networks.
RadioCut allows you to listen to radio on-demand, searching for the exact moment you want to listen (selecting the date and time, advancing and receding in time).
We are launching RadioCut in Philippines and we need to generate cuts so that users know how it works and to drive traffic.
The job is to generate cuts. A cut is a meaningful part of a radio program: an interview, a leading article of the radio host, a section of a columnist.
The cuts are usually between three and twenty minutes. After a few hours of practice, you should be able to create between four and eight cuts per hour.
* One way of working is to listen to a program, for example one that started an hour ago and move forward until finding something that has unity and that is interesting, beyond the announcement of the next song and those things that fill the air.
* Another option to find important moments of the radio programs is to look at the social networks of the radios to see what was significant. For example, if a program tweets that you are doing an interview, RadioCut is searched for the exact date and time. With this mechanism it is easy to locate important moments.
* Once the moment is located, the clipping must be generated.
* The start and end times are indicated in each cutout.
* The cut should have a title that is attractive to invite people to listen to it.
* The cut must have a brief description of the content. Not a full transcription, perhaps if makes sense you can include a literal.
* The cut should have an illustrative photo. For example, if it is an interview, you can include the photo of the interviewee.
* The title of the cut might have the Twitter account of those involved. For example: "Interview with Prime Minister John Doe explaining the increase in rates @jonhdoe.". Each clipping is automatically tweeted, so it is important that the title contains the twitter accounts so that the people involved are notified.
* You should add tags to classify the cut.
* You should not listen all the content, only enough time to be able to fill the fields.
* The following video explains what RadioCut is and how cuts are made from the website: [url removed, login to view]
* The following video explains what RadioCut is and how to use the app: [url removed, login to view]
* For this task we recommend using the web site, because is easier and faster than the app.
* It is important that the cut is well written.
Example of clipping:
[url removed, login to view]
Hourly Rate: US$ 4/hour. Between 10 and 30 hours/week. Plus 25% based on success (based on plays, can be for example average plays > 100)
Also will be appreciated communication skills for engaging radio stations and radio producers in the use of RadioCut.
To evaluate the candidate, we need them to cut the platform. The same has to be from a radio in English (search on the US radios site).
Candidates please send CV to email@example.com. If possible, create one radio cut with an interview or other content in [url removed, login to view], to evaluate your work.