- To make outgoing calls to people.
- To inform them about new products and services.
- To try and sell the products and services to people.
- To listen to objections and handle them effectively.
- To generate more leads from the people outcalled.
- To enter the details of every interaction in the system.
• Makes outgoing customer calls or cold calls in order to sell products and services
• Answers questions about product specifications and pricing
• Upsells customers to larger products, more extensive packages, or higher priced services
• Explains product pricing and negotiates bulk or package pricing
• Accurately and efficiently enters customer information into company databases for mailing and billing purposes
• Processes credit card payments and troubleshoots any issues that may arise
• Maintains a list of potential leads and follows up with those customers by making subsequent sales pitches
• Assists sales colleagues with arranging meetings and sales calls with customers
• Contacts customers in response to correspondence or feedback
• The purpose is to inform and educate the customers about the product or service.
Telemarketing Skills and Qualifications
Formal Training not Required, Marketing and Sales Skills, Verbal Communication, Telephone Skills, Interpersonal Communication, Customer Service Skills, Attention to Detail, Ability to Track Leads, Accuracy, Patience, Motivation, High Energy, Ability to Meet Goals, Data Entry, Product Knowledge, Organisation.
1. Rs 1000/- per month along with incentive will be paid towards calling, internet, etc allowance
2. 25% incentive from sale amount of goods of first sale (GST not include)
1. In any language