True Company is a leading Beauty Company producing and designing the world best Oral care and Skin Care products. We are presently looking for a Senior Ecommerce Account executive to work in our Lahore Pakistan office. We produce goods for online retail stores such as Amazon, Wal-Mart, Sam's Club, Costco, Sears, K-Mart, and other E-commerce platforms. We also have a National presence on TV on networks such as ABC,Fox,Hallmark and more. We presently have offices in USA,UK,PH and PK.
Key Job Functions:
• Manage day-to-day online sales management of one our company's largest ecommerce accounts.
• Manage daily e-commerce activities; including inventory management, pricing and promotions.
• Optimize sales performance to ensure budgeted sales targets are reached.
• Manage, devise and measure the account’s promotional events and activities calendars.
• Promote the continuous development and improvement of existing online strategies and marketing programs of the account.
• Identify new and emerging opportunities, trends, insights, as well as possible threats.
• Help develop new and creative strategies to grow our business within the customers online channel.
• Applicant must be able to forecast sales and inventory to support all planned sales and promotions.
• Must review customers web site daily along with major competitors to make sure we are always in a leadership position.
ECOMMERCE EXPERIENCE IS A MUST MINUMUM 3-5 YEARS
• 3-5 years experience delivering high quality, successful consumer internet/media products.
• Experience working for an E-commerce/subscription based digital product.
• Excellent design, user experience instincts with an empathetic approach to customer development.
• A desire for perfection in every aspect of what you make.
• The ability to drive, motivate, support and earn the trust of cross functional teams.
• A passion for driving “Makers” and being one yourself.
A great understanding of data and how to tell narratives from
• Demonstrates a high level of competence and passion for ecommerce technology and a comprehensive understanding of usability. Should consistently demonstrate innovative and forward-thinking. Needs to understand the ecommerce best practices as well as practical solutions to problems.
• Proven experience developing and managing a product roadmap for ecommerce channel initiatives.
• Skilled at developing business cases and quantifying the cost/benefit of user experience enhancement projects in an ecommerce environment.
• Must be extremely adept with communication, facilitation, cooperation, negotiation and collaboration to achieve results through others.
• Strong strategic and critical thinking skills. Must be an expert problem solver committed to driving results.
• Ability to drive multiple concurrent projects to success.
Strong business acumen particularly in the areas of retail marketing and sales, including strategic planning, business case development, forecasting, budgeting and prioritizing.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Previous large Account sales management
• Computer Savvy and have understanding of E-Commerce Platforms
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple deadlines
• Intense attention to detail with accuracy, and consistency
• A team player and ability to build effective relationships with different departments