JOB SPEC - ONLY OPEN TO CANDIDATES IN PAKISTAN
The training period will be in Pakistan for upto 6 months, after this time, the candidate will be required to work from Dubai.
Must be willing to do 2 Psychometric screening tests 1. Numerical Reasoning 2. Verbal Reasoning this takes upto 1 hour in total, this will have to be done before an interview is given
The ideal candidate will ensure all company operations flow smoothly and economically.
He will be responsible for making sure that necessary work is done properly and on time. An understanding of details of the business and an enjoyment of handling details are necessary.
Must be able to handle external relations with a diverse cultural client base.
An excellent command of the English language is imperative.
You will also set in motion the vision, strategic plan and goals for the organization alongside and reporting directly to the Chief Operations Officer.
A very good understanding of the basic financial statements is required.
Experience in financial modeling and financial planning is desirable.
We need someone who is a self-starter, a great project manager (managing several projects at once), can constantly stay on top of different colleagues to receive work and accept new additional work, be diligent and organized to request new things that need to be done.
Ability to co-ordinate between all team members on the phone. Is able to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
Someone who is punctual, accurate, very detailed in their work and works in a very efficient manner.
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
- Must be willing to do 2 Psychometric screening tests 1. Numerical Reasoning 2. Verbal Reasoning this takes upto 1 hour in total, this will have to be done before an interview is given
· A bachelor’s degree or above. An MBA would be desirable.
· Exceptional verbal and written English communication skills
· Highly proficient on all aspects of computer skills, especially MS Excel
· Organizational skills.
· A solid understanding of accounting and book keeping.
· A fast learner. Qualities we look for: Ability to put him/herself in my shoes and make smart suggestions on how the above can be achieved. Efficient, yet with attention to detail. Creative and ready to go the extra mile in thinking things through to create solutions rather than just completion of tasks.