Search a video by its content.
1. Several videos are captured
2. One video contains a person (can be a member of the group)
3. Use FFMPEG library to extract images from the video given.
4. In a given folder, there are multiple videos, one or several may have person appearing in the video
5. When search by the term "person", the program must give you the name of the video that has a person in it.
6. Extend your project to search by several objects (Ex: car, bus, tree, etc). The number of objects that you may use can be 3-4.