my name is Robin Frick, I am Team-Leader in the Design and Engineering Department for the Schneider-Form GmbH.
Schneider-Form is one of the leading Toolmaker Companies for big Injection moulds for the international Automotive-Sector located in the south of Germany.
Engineering and tooling from Schneider Form – Component Design, Injection moulds, Die-casting dies, CFRP/Thermoforming tools ([login to view URL])
I am currently investigating about our plans to open an outsourced Design and Engineering Office somewhere in Asia.
Therefore, I am looking for skilled and experienced employees which are willing and able to get started fulltime with us.
Here are some of the requirements we are looking for:
- min. 3 years experience in designing tools for injection molding, if possible for big automotive parts like bumpers, spoilers, instrument panels or door panels
- min. 2 years experience in Catia V5 or Siemens NX (assembly, surfacing)
- experience in creating BOP (bill of materials)
- feasibility study of plastic part
- creating tool concept with slider layout
- Interpretation of moldflow result
- designing shut-off surfaces
- designing all kind of sliders in Solids
- designing of cooling circuits
- tool documentation
- good communication skills in English
We are aware that, it will be difficult to find someone who will fits perfectly for our requirements.
So if you bring some experience in 3D design and Injection moulds and you are willing to learn, please get in contact with me.
[login to view URL]@schneider-form . de
22 freelancer chào giá trung bình €16/giờ cho công việc này
Hi there, I am a mechanical engineer with expertise in FEA and design optimization. I am interested for this work. I can support your design work. Please contact me to discuss it further. Thanks, Ishwar
I have a few questions regarding the specs of the project. Could we please have a chat? My Skills: PHP, CATIA, Mechanical Engineering, 3D Modelling and Siemens NX