We're recruiting qualified and experienced Nurses, Midwives, Doctors, Dentists, and other health professionals to work in the UK under “The Tier 2 Health & Care Visa”. To qualify and work in the UK health sector, take note that there will be; English Test and Relevant Tests/ Exams for your specific occupation.
The benefits of the new Tier 2 UK Health and Care Work Visa include:
- Fast-track entry to the UK;
- Dedicated support in processing migrants’ and their dependent families’ visa applications;
- Reduced visa fees
- Exemption from the Immigration Health Surcharge
Benefits of candidates using our agency are;-
• CV and cover letter advice
• Useful interview tips
• Constructive feedback from each interview and employer
• Up-to-date advice for your chosen profession
• Being put forward for any relevant roles that become vacant.
• We have built up good relationships with UK healthcare sector employers, giving candidates exclusive access to their jobs.
We are only recruiting from the following countries;
Australia, Canada, India, New Zealand, Philippines, United States. Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and India BUT NOT from the following states; Andhra, Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Orissa and West Bengal.
Interested and qualified candidates BID with your;
1. Full names
2. Country of origin/Residence
3. Qualified & skilled profession
We are an Equal Opportunity Sub-Agent and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.