I am looking for the services of an experienced meta trader programer on a long term basis who understands Forex Trading Strategies.
(Please do not apply if you have no prior experience in creating workable EA)
For starters, I wish to program an MT4 EA that triggers and exits a trade when a combination of my specified indicators are met.
It must have the flexibility to change the parameters of every indicator used in the algorithm in order to adapt to current market dynamics.
Part A : Entry Conditions
For entry signals , enter at the close of the the current candle that coincides with the following conditions:
1) The entry candle must be in the direction of the trade.
2) Moving Averages values when certain variables are met.
3) Stochastic values between a specified range.
4) RSI values between a specified range.
5) ADX values when certain variables are met.
Part B : Exit Conditions Using Risk/Reward Management
1) Once the entry is identified, the stop loss is identified as a few pips from the last logical support/resistance.
2) The risk per trade is 3% of total equity.
3) The lot size for entry is calculated according to the Stop Loss levels.
4) Once a one to one risk reward ratio is achieved, 1% of the trade is closed and the Stop moved up to break even plus spread.
5) Once a two to one risk reward is achieved, another 1% of the trade is closed and the stop moved to the last logical resistance/support.
6) The last remaining 1% will be closed when certain conditions in the RSI and ADX are met.
7) If at any time, when the same conditions pertaining to the RSI and ADX are met before any profit targets are met, or when one profit targets is met, all remaining portion of the trade will be automatically closed.
Exact programming conditions will be mapped out to the successful candidate.
I will have full rights to the EA and it cannot be used for any other purpose including as an example for future clients.
Again, only experienced meta trader programers need apply as this will be the first of other EA that I intend to program.