The aim is to transfer existing Atmel 8051 firmware (more than 21) to a new platform based on STM8 microcontroller.
The ideal candidate will have working knowledge of one or more communication protocols such as SPI, RS232, RS485, USART, I2C and ADC, DAC interfaces. We are seeking candidates that have knowledge in the system design and implementation of embedded firmware applications. Knowledge and experience in C and assembler programming.
Your main tasks will include:
• Working on one project involving some new and some existing systems, solutions and processes
• Taking ownership of personal work, delivering on time, on cost and on quality under the direction of the Engineering Manager lead.
• Providing regular progress updates and working closely with team leads to ensure the management of any delivery risks or issues
• Participating in reviews and meetings to provide updates on project progress
• Ensuring that risks and issues are identified and escalated to the team lead/Engineering manager
• Produce accurate and effective design documentation
• Good understanding of Atmel 8051 and STM8 Microcontrollers
• Experience of using the IDEs/Compilers: KEIL, Cosmic Software
Background understanding of hardware design specifically ADC and DAC technologies
39 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình £14467 cho công việc này
Hi there, please leave a message on my chat so we can discuss the budget and deadline of the project. I have read your project description and i'm confident i can do this project for you perfectly. Thanks
Hey, Thanks for opportunity. I read your job description carefully and very interested in your project. I am a control engineer and understood what do you want. I hope to have kindly answer from you. Thanks a lot! Rui.
There is extensive experience in the development of hardware and software. We work with the indicated types of microcontrollers. Is there a technical task for the project. We will be happy to help you.